Zuelke Building, 103 West College Avenue, Suite 1010, Appleton, WI 54911

Contact Us 920.993.7777

Close FormPrintable Map & Info

* The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

FREE Initial Consultation


If you have been wrongfully convicted or sentenced, you may want to pursue an appeal to the trial court or the Court of Appeals.  That process starts within twenty days of sentencing.  The judge or your attorney may have made legal errors in your case that could be overturned later.  Appeals require that transcripts be ordered and post conviction motions and briefs be filed.

Len Kachinsky has represented clients in over 400 appeals.  He knows when there is a basis for an appeal.  He will also be candid with you regarding the likelihood of success.